Sunday 9 August 2009

Welcome aboard

The objective of this blog is :
Compiling information, processing, thinking .Analysing and deciding the plan of action.
So many sites have been subscribed.Many I dont even remember now .So now there are two ways of working:

1.Decide on a few sites and only work with them each day
2.keep on randomly moving on every site each day
3.Decide a systematic week plan so that a certain web sites are focussed each week

each plan has a different advantage
Now question is , which sites to be focussed upon ?

Its quite important that first I just write down all the names of various programs .In all those programs, I am already a member.But my level of participation is certainly varying in each case.

Thats what I need to decide now.

1. My lot ( posting /responding to discussions)
2. Bukisa ( posting contents )
3. IM report ( posting reviews)
4. guru.com ( assignments)
5. neobux ( paid to click )
6. clixsense ( paid to click )
7. clickbank ( paid to click )
8. snapdollars ( paid to click )
9 .M turk ( assignments)
10.bestworksite (affilaite web site)
11.forex automoney ( forex trading)
12.scavengercash ( posting /responding to discussions)
13.propellormail ( posting web links to articles)
14.cheapvisitors
15.postgoldforum ( posting /responding to discussions)
16.wordlinx ( paid to click )
17.share a pic ( sharing photographs)
18.affiliate site x (affilaite web site)
19.you cubez .com
20.dollar monitor (affilaite web site
21.facebook (socializing, not paying site)
22.orkut (socializing, not paying site)
23.twitter (socializing, not paying site)
24.ava fx ( forex trading)

What is my natural liking ?

1 .My lot ( posting /responding to discussions)
2. Bukisa ( posting contents )
3. guru.com ( assignments)
4 .M turk ( assignments)
5.forex automoney ( forex trading)
6.ava fx ( forex trading)

What is the status of my referrals ?

Right now I dont have even a single referral.
so I cannot really leverage my work.

So what actions do I need to take get more referrals ?

So how do I decide as to where to concentrate ?
1 .My lot ( posting /responding to discussions):
Already working here since 2006.Have 1273 posts to my credit.
Current earnings are £2.14
So what shall be my plan here ?
I need to decide
2. Bukisa ( posting contents ):
This is a program where my earnings can be multiplied through multiple readers.
This is where the earnings can have a residual effect.
Already written 2 articles which have been published.
http://www.bukisa.com/articles/132960_how-to-create-your-own-web-site-for-free-part-one-contents-creation
http://www.bukisa.com/articles/129429_experiences-of-an-young-indian-couple-travelling-abroad-for-the-first-time
There is an earning of $0.02
(through the readership of these articles)
need to focus on:
1.Creating quality content
2.Referring these articles to my various contacts
3. guru.com ( assignments)
4 .M turk ( assignments)
5.forex automoney ( forex trading)
6.ava fx ( forex trading)

No comments:

Post a Comment